Counselors: Unassigning a student for Common App

Prior to completing documents for a student, a Counselor may correct an incorrectly assigned student so that the student may assign the correct Counselor.
  1. Navigate to the Common App Requests tab in MajorClarity.
  2. Under the Counselor Requests section, locate the student who has incorrectly identified you as their Counselor.
  3. Click on the student’s name, and once you’re sure you’d like to unassign the student, click the ‘Remove Student Counselor Assignment’ button.
  4. You are no longer assigned as the student’s counselor and the student will no longer be in your Counselor Requests. The student will receive a notification that they need to assign a new Counselor.
If you need to unassign a student who has been reassigned and you have already submitted forms for this student, you will need to submit a MajorClarity or Common App support request.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful